CANDLE CARE | WHITE BEACH CO.
To receive the best burning experience for your candle, you will need to give your candle a little care by following the below information:
- Trim wick by 5mm every time you use your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time. This even includes on the your first time use too. Trimming the wick avoids "mushrooming" of the wick.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax pool to melt until it reaches the edges of the vessel before extinguishing. This will create a clean and even burn.
- Always keep the wick centred and do not allow the flame to touch the sides of the vessels.
- Never leave candle burning for more than 2-3 hours at a time. Once the wax reaches half way down the vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- Candle vessels are made of glass and are fragile, please handle with care.
- Place on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Always burn candles away from drafts and breezes.
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave candle burning unattended.
- Never move your candle while lit. As the vessel may become hot during and immediately after use.
- Discontinue using the candle when there is a fingernails width of wax remaining.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
- When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot soapy water to use for whatever you wish!
Failure to follow these candle care instructions may result in fire, hazard or injury.